Volume 1, Issue 2 will be available soon!
|Information Page Headings|
|The Biblical Christianity Review|
- As the nameplate suggests, Biblical Christianity Review will be an internet based, topical review (most matters having been covered in some way in previous years and with previous methods), posted quarterly to advance the cause of Biblical Christianity.
- The Biblical Christianity Review seeks to provide an easily accessible forum in which the search and attainment of Biblical truth on various matters may be discussed reasonably and re-enforced in the minds of the readers.
- If you are interested in writing articles for the publication, read the article submission guidelines page and contact: Editor@BiblicalChristianityReview.org
- Theme and topics will be determined in advance and announced on this web site.
- Although authors will be invited to submit articles, the editor will consider unsolicited works relevant to the theme for publication.
- Each quarterly volume may consist of:
- An editorial introducing the volume's theme and topics.
- Articles addressing a particular topic relative to the theme.
- A section devoted to articles written by women.
- Critique(s) of a current digression within the brotherhood relative to the theme.
- "One Last Thing..." - A shorter article (not necessarily related to the theme) written by the editor.
- A book review.
- A literature survey (written material other than a book).
- A preview of the next issue's theme and topics.
|Bible Verses Relevant to the Biblical Christianity Review||
- "Prove all things, hold fast that which is good" (1 Thess. 5:21).
- "Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord" (Isaiah 1:18).
- "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32).
- "Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God" (Acts 10:33).
- "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" (Hosea 4:6).
- The Biblical Christianity Review is electronically published quarterly under the oversight of the Elders of the Church of Christ-West in Plymouth, Michigan.
- Editor & Publisher: John J. Natiw
- Associate Editor(s): May be added at a later date.
- Review Board: May be added at a later date.
- Editorial Staff: Over time, consistent contributors may be added to the editorial staff.
|General Publication Information
- Issues will be printed quarterly in:
- October (Fall)
- January (Winter)
- April (Spring)
- July (Summer)
|Important Upcoming Dates
- April 26, 2004 - Theme and Topics posted (volume 1,number 1)
- July 19, 2004 - Deadline for article submission (v1,n1)
- July 26, 2004 - Theme and topics posted (v1,n2)
- October 1, 2004 - Publication (v1,n1)
- Future issues on hold. Please check back for updates. The Editor.